I guess we all have our own “Bucket Lists.” For me, I decided to design my list around the 35 things that I would like to accomplish by the time I am 35 years old. And I am happy to cross a few off my list already! In case you are wondering, I have a little over 4 years to cross off the rest, lol. I better get busy!
Thinking about starting a project like this? Let me know, I would love to follow your journey as well. Here we go!
35 by 35
(1) Learn yoga
(2) Go camping in a tent with my children and husband. (I am not an outdoors girl!)
Finish my Master’s in Social Work.
(4) Go on a cruise.
(5) Finish my flower garden in my back yard.
(6) Start a vegetable garden.
(7) Visit Disney World with my family.
(8) Start my mornings with some type of fitness routine.
Take an online photography course and learn how to use my DSLR.
(10) See Tom Petty in concert. (Coming up this June!)
(11) See Bruce Springsteen in concert.
(12) Meditate once per day.
(13) Have a successful Etsy business and Blog.
(14) Start “dating” my husband again once a week.
(15) Loose 15 pounds.
(16) Start playing the piano again and maybe a little guitar too.
(17) Learn how to play my fiddle.
(18) Write a book. (A series of short stories and poems will do)
(19) Try a new recipe once per week.
(20) Travel somewhere in Europe . . .I am not picky.
(21) See a UFC match and maybe meet a fighter or two.
(22) Make a batch of wine.
(23) Bungee jump.
(24) Take a painting class and start painting again.
(25) Build a small green house.
(26) Create a “creative office” for myself.
(27) Join a fun dance class like belly dancing, pole dancing, whatever with some girl friends.
(28) Be more spontaneous and randomly “travel” somewhere local on the weekends.
(29) Organize a family reunion.
(30) Get another tattoo . . .I have a couple.
(31) Try a 30 day mind, body, and soul cleanse.
Have a “family.” (1 husband, 2 babies, and a cat)
(33) Run 5 kilometers. (I am not shooting too high with this one as I do not run at all!)
(34) Become an early riser.
(35) Go vegetarian once per week.
WOW! I am really excited about this! There are a lot of things I want to accomplish with many goals directed towards a lifestyle change 🙂 But I think that they are all do-able! So keep checking back and I would love to hear what’s on your list!